A healthy 24-year-old student from Lockwood, New York died shortly after developing myocarditis from his second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, reports Tara Lynch. George Watts Jr. experienced complications after his first dose, however, he chose to keep to himself and went on with his daily life.

George Watts Jr. (left) died shortly after his second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

George Jr. was a college student who loved playing video games and being with his family according to his parents. His mother, Kelly Watts, said:

“[He’s] shy at first, but once you get to know him, he’s a jokester, a quick-witted kid.”

Because George Jr. wanted to take his classes in person, he needed to be fully vaccinated. The 24-year-old scheduled his vaccine appointment, receiving his first shot of Pfizer in August and his second in September. His parents said he chose that vaccine because it was fully approved by the FDA.

After his first dose, he experienced complications, which he chose to keep to himself. Blood was in his urine after the first shot. He then received his second dose in mid-September, where he experienced flu-like symptoms that did not resolve. George Jr.’s father, George Watts Sr., explained:

“I noticed he was starting to get puffy in the face like a sinus issue… He had a cough and I decided to take him to the emergency room to see what was going on.”

In October, they went to the emergency room, hoping for answers. He complained of several symptoms, but none that were cardiac-related. After a workup and a negative COVID-19 test, doctors diagnosed George Jr. with a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. The Watts family was told his infection should resolve in a week or two.

George Jr. alongside his parents and two brothers.

George Jr. was still feeling ill a week later, so they went back to the emergency room for another assessment. He presented with similar symptoms, and doctors advised that the sinus infection could take extra time to go away.

By the end of October, his symptoms were even worse. He began coughing up blood and experienced pain in his feet, hands and teeth. He also became extremely sensitive to sunlight.

Then, the unthinkable happened.

“I told him that I was going to take him to the emergency room the next day after I got out of work.

We never made that trip to the emergency room.

George Jr. collapsed in his room on October 27th and was pronounced dead later that morning. His dad described him as healthy, saying he had no underlying medical conditions. An autopsy report from the Bradford County Coroner’s Office shows George Jr. died from “COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis.

Timothy Cahill Jr., Chief Deputy Coroner for Bradford County, said:

Myocarditis is how I ruled [his cause of death]. We are currently working on other cases that are related to vaccine and booster-related issues within our county.”

His family is left heartbroken.

Below is a video report on the tragic story:

Please consider supporting by sharing or making a donation.
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
Scan to Donate Bitcoin to 1JAgTmd16gMZyjajzm1rBxTnjkX4Re41m4

Donate Bitcoin to this address

Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin

Tag/Note:- Bannednews.co (BTC) Donation
Scan to Donate Ethereum to 0xc4d3b89d99b337fb7dfcc1a06ca9a61154d15309

Donate Ethereum to this address

Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum

Tag/Note:- Bannednews.co (ETH) Donation

By Daemon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.